Commanders are now able to earn Battle Pass experience in Save the World!
Here’s how it works: Completing missions in Save the World will reward you with accolades that will grant you varying amounts of XP based on the badges earned during the mission. A majority of XP will come from badges earned from successfully completing a mission, but there are many ways to earn more: Looting materials, crafting weapons, defeating Husks, exploring the map; all of these are ways to earn more XP in your missions. Don’t forget to complete those bonus mission objectives!
This feature goes live on November 16 2021 at 1 PM ET.
SAVE THE WORLD’S WINTERFEST VENTURE SEASON MAKES ITS JOLLY RETURN
Hexslyvania may be making its ghostly exit soon, but the chills are just getting started with the return of the Winterfest Venture Season on November 20 at 7 PM ET!
The return of Winterfest also brings the return of the Super Heroic Modifier where each class will gain super heroic benefits that will further strengthen their style of play.
Soldiers, This is the perfect modifier to enhance those headshots! The damage of headshots is doubled and you’ll benefit from reduced cooldowns when eliminating Husks with ranged weapons. Accuracy is key!
Constructors, The one downside of building is that it uses up your hard earned materials. Well that problem is reduced with this modifier! Building will cost fewer materials; on top of that, this modifier gives Kinetic Overload lower cooldown and greater impact!
Ninjas, A healthy blend of Melee and Ability weaving will be key with this modifier. Focus your efforts on ability eliminations to gain increased melee damage and attack speed. Use that to your advantage as melee eliminations also reduce your ability cooldowns. Synergize your playstyle for maximum efficiency. You’ll also gain double the Shadowstance stats so get in their faces and show em’ who’s boss.
Outlanders, It’s time for some punchin’ (looking at you, Jess) as Anti-Material charge will have no cost during this Ventures Season. For all you T.E.D.D.Y slingers out there, you’ll benefit from a free Fragment every 50 seconds along with increased ability damage.
Reports from the field show that the winter winds have increased the Husk resistance to trap and weapon damage, so get ready to build a squad that can pack quite a punch!
UNWRAP THE HOLIDAY LLAMA!
This Llama looks cold on the outside, but it is filled with festive heroes and weapons that will warm up Homebase. The Holiday Llama returns on November 20 at 7 PM ET.
FROSTNITE CHALLENGES RETURN, SUBZERO ZENITH FREEZES UP THE EVENT STORE, AND CRACKSHOT NEEDS YOUR HELP IN THE HOLLY JOLLY QUESTLINE ON NOVEMBER 20 (7 PM ET)
SURVIVE THE BITTER COLD IN FROSTNITE
Beginning on November 20 at 7 PM ET, venture out and keep the Burner filled with scavenged BluGlo. If it runs out, things get real cold real quick. As the burner health decreases the Storm Shield shrinks, so fill ‘er up.
The Krampus Smashers who dwell in these cold regions are dangerous but worth the fight, dropping some much needed BluGlo. Check your quest log for Frostnite rewards, such as the loading screen / music pack and be on the lookout for weekly challenges in the coming weeks.
Survive as long as you can with only your scavenged loot, schematics, and wits to protect you.
“Let’s put them on ice” – Subzero Zenith
- Standard Perk: Icy Shot
- Sniper critical hits apply Water Affliction, dealing 21 base Water Damage per second for 3 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Icy Shot+
- Sniper critical hits freeze enemies for 1.6 seconds and apply Water Affliction, dealing 21 base Water Damage per second for three seconds.
- Unlocks Team Perk: Shake it Off
- Decreases duration of elemental status effects by 50%. Requires 2 Heroes with 4 or more stars.
HOLLY JOLLY RANSOM
It’s finally time for the Holidays! The tree is up and decorated. The cocoa is nice and warm. The candy canes are minty and fresh. Still… It feels like we are missing something….Wait a minute! Where is Homebases’ most festive hero, Crackshot!? Investigating a missing nutcracker case wasn’t necessarily in the Homebase’s holidays plans, but here we are! Completing this questline will reward you with the festive Soldier hero, Crackshot.
“WILL YOU HURRY UP AND SAVE ME ALREADY!?” – Crackshot
- Standard Perk: Mad Tidings
- Firing a ranged weapon grants 1 stack of Holiday Spirit, up to 50 stacks. Each stack of Holiday Spirit increases Ranged Weapon Damage by 1% but decreases Weapon Stability by 0.2%. Buff removed on weapon swap or reload.
- Commander Perk: Mad Tidings+
- Firing a ranged weapon grants 1 stack of Holiday Spirit, up to 50 stacks. Each stack of Holiday Spirit increases Ranged Weapon Damage by 2.9% but decreases Weapon Stability by 0.7%. Buff removed on weapon swap or reload.
THINGS GET ICY IN THE FIRST WEEK OF THE FROSTNITE CHALLENGES AND LYNX CLAWS HER WAY INTO THE EVENT STORE ON NOVEMBER 27 (7 PM ET)
FROSTNITE WEEKLY CHALLENGE 1: FROSTY TURF
Starting on November 27 at 7 PM ET, take on the Frosty Turf Frostnite Challenge. Thanks to the ice cold temperature the terrain will be slippery and trap reloads are slower.
Don’t let this challenge give you cold feet though, as completing it will grant you with the constructor that puts the “action” in action figure, SGT. Tank!
SGT. TANK GATLING
“The best offense is a good defense” – SGT. Tank
- Standard Perk: Bouncy Shield
- Up to 5 attacks blocked by Goin’ Constructor create a sonic wave, dealing 64 base damage to enemies within 0.5 tiles
- Commander Perk: Bouncy Shield+
- Up to 8 attacks blocked by Goin’ Constructor create a sonic wave, dealing 128 base damage to enemies within 0.5 tiles
“Never stay grounded” – Lynx
- Standard Perk: Hang Time
- Using Kunai Storm grants hover for 4 seconds. Increases Damage by 40% during hover.
- Commander Perk: Hang Time+
- Using Kunai Storm grants hover for 4 seconds. Increases Damage by 140% during hover.
- Unlocks Team Perk: Bio-Energy Source
- For Each Hero with 3 or more stars, Recover Shield equal to .25% of Energy Lost.
THE FORTNITE LARS PACK
“Looks like the band is back together” – Lars
Lead guitarist of the legendary rock band Steel Wool (and renowned Storm Scientist) is ready to strum up some Husks!
The Lars Pack brings a new Hero and Outfit, the Lars Storm Strummer Backbling, Lars Prop Chop Pickaxe, the Lars Challenges, and access to Save the World. These exclusive Save the World challenges will earn you 1,000 V-Bucks and 1,000 X-Ray Tickets.
The Cosmetic items of this Pack will be shared through Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative game modes. This new Pack series will have no impact on existing Founder daily login rewards or their V-Bucks earned, which is exclusive to early access Founders. These outfits may appear in the item shop in the future.
Lars may be making his grand exit soon, but reports are saying that one of Homebases’ very own is looking to do more than just upgrade your Gadgets.