Fortnite update 21.00 PATCH NOTES
• Season 3 Battle Pass – includes Darth Vader, Evie, Adira, Malik and Indiana Jones.
• New weapons
– Hammer Assault Rifle
– Two-Shot Shotgun
• Ballers return
• Bouncy Slurpshrooms
• Runaway Boulder
• Grapple Glove Toolbox
• Reality Seed Pods
– Plant a Reality Seed to grow a Reality Sapling – which grows in the same place match to match!
– Saplings bear better loot each time you weed them, so keep weeding a sapling until it bears Mythic loot. When it wilts away, plant the seed left behind!
General Top Issues:
• Traps may sometimes not place immediately
– Players may find it difficult to place Traps when pressing the “place” button or key in rapid succession.
• Enemy shots may not appear on the compass on HUD
– In some cases enemy shots marks do not appear on the compass on the player’s HUD
Creative Top Issues:
• Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don’t overlap with props
– We’re looking into an issue that is causing an issue with prop movers and manipulators to not place when not overlapping with props.
• Prop Mover doesn’t send to channel “When Player Hit Transmit On” event is triggered
– We’re aware of an issue that is causing the prop mover to not send to channel when first published.
• Vending Machines
– We’re aware of an issue that is causing performance issues when using a vending machine while playing a Creative Island
Save the World Top Issues:
• Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion
– Two active questlines (Sleep on It from the Blockbuster Questline and Destroy: Good Morning from Ventures) task players with destroying beds. Most beds are not being counted towards quest completion when destroyed
Switch and Mobile Top Issues:
• The Android Store Selection option is missing
– The Android Store Selection toggle is missing from the Account and Privacy settings when players have the Samsung store selected as default.
• The parental Controls screen cannot be exited with a controller
– The Parental Controls menu, when entered while using a controller, does not show a controller prompt to exit, and no input exits the menu.