The Winterfest Season concludes on January 24 at 7pm ET so complete your Frosty objectives and grab those Heroes and Weapons before then!
Homebase Status Report… Initiate!
THIS WEEK – MISFIT TOYS ARE ON THE LOOSE!
Something isn’t quite right with the toys that our Homebase Heroes are opening this year! A band of misfit toys are on the loose and they’re out for vengeance. Starting December 18 at 7pm ET, help Homebase quell the misfit toy uprising, and unlock Jilly Teacup, the toy Outlander.
JILLY TEACUP WINDS UP!
“It’s time to party!” – Jilly
- Standard Perk: Under Warranty
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot.
- Commander Perk: Under Warranty+
- T.E.D.D.Y has 100% Crit Chance against new targets and has a 5% chance to Malfunction. During Malfunction T.E.D.D.Y finds a new target after every shot and zaps a nearby enemy for 51 base energy damage. Zapped targets deal 51 base energy damage to surrounding enemies.
Available from the Misfit Toys questline starting December 18 at 7pm ET
SUPERHEATED FROSTNITE CHALLENGE HEATS UP THE BURNER!
Starting on December 18 at 7pm ET, The Burner’s heating up! Keep yourself and your structures at a safe distance or feel the intensity of the burner.
Complete this toasty Frostnite Challenge to unlock the Ginger Blaster pistol and a unique banner.
HOLIDAY SPICE: THE GINGER BLASTER BLASTS BACK!
Gumdrops? Yes please! A potent and quick revolver with modest recoil that drops healing gumdrops on Husks elimination.
Available from the Superheated Frostnite Challenge starting December 18 at 7pm ET
GO OFF THE RAILS WITH THE PAIN TRAIN!
Slow and steady wins the race! Assault rifle with a slow rate of fire that packs a punch per shot.
Available from the Event Store starting December 18 at 7pm ET
SEASON’S GREETINGS WITH FREE LLAMAS
Be sure to check the Llama Store daily beginning on December 18 at 7pm ET through January 1. An extra special Llama will be available from December 23 through December 26.
You never know what free goodies may appear!
WEEK 2 – THE SPECIAL DELIVERY FROSTNITE CHALLENGE RETURNS
Starting on December 25 at 7pm ET, The BluGlo is tapped and isn’t found in the environment. Venture out and defend the newly deployed BluGlo dispensers to keep that burner filled!
Overcome the Special Delivery Frostnite challenge to unlock Ted and a unique banner.
TED BRINGS THE HOLIDAY CHEER
“I love toying with the enemy” – Ted
- Standard Perk: First Cup of The Day
- While Goin’ Commando is active, increase Crit Rating by 10 and Crit Damage by 100%.
- Commander Perk: First Cup of The Day +
- While Goin’ Commando is active, increase Crit Rating by 10 and Crit Damage by 100%. In addition, eliminating 5 enemies heals you and nearby allies for 97 base health.
SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER DELIVERS THE GOODS!
“Special Delivery. Signed, sealed, and launched!” – Clip
Launches explosive presents that damage and knockback groups of enemies.
Available from the Event Store starting December 25 at 7 PM ET
WEEK 3 – TOP IT OFF IN THIS WEEK’S FROSTNITE CHALLENGE
Starting on January 1 at 7pm ET, The storm’s intensity increases! Reports from Frostnite show that the storm damage is ramped up and closing in faster than ever. Make sure you keep the burner filled to help mitigate these effects.
Overcome the Top It Off Frostnite challenge to unlock the Tree of Light Sword and a unique banner.
SWING THE HOLIDAY CHEER WITH THE TREE OF LIGHT
Festive…and deadly! Slow weapon with high damage that creates a burst of stunning light every eight hits. Activate the mighty Double Slash to damage and knock back enemies in a wide cone.
Available from the Top It Off Frostnite Challenge starting January 1 at 7 PM ET
MONKS WANTS TO PLAY!
Not your standard sock-based toy!
- Standard Perk: Monkeying Around
- Kunai Storm throws 6 banana peels that last for eight seconds and knock down and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Monkeying Around+
- Kunai Storm throws 15 banana peels that last for eight seconds and knock down and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds, dealing 12 base damage.
Available from the Event Store starting January 1 at 7 PM ET
WEEK 4 – BRING THE FINAL FROST IN THIS WEEK’S FROSTNITE CHALLENGE
Starting on January 8 at 7pm ET, Prepare for the final Frostnite weekly challenge, Final Frost! This challenge combines mechanics from Frosty Turf, New Wave Holiday, Superheated, and Top It Off.
Overcome the Final Frost Challenge to unlock the Shark Attack Launcher and a unique banner.
THE SHARK ATTACK BITES BACK
Holiday Fun! Uses explosive ammo to lob bouncy toy shark grenades that damage groups of enemies when they explode.
Available from the Final Frost Frostnite Challenge starting January 8 at 7 PM ET
THE CLOAKED SHADOW RETURNS
Deliver the Shadow!
- Standard Perk: Corrupted Aura
- During Shadow Stance, deal 6 base damage per second to nearby enemies
- Commander Perk: Corrupted Aura+
- During Shadow Stance, deal 20 base damage per second to nearby enemies
Available from the Event Store starting January 8 at 7 PM ET