SCHOOL OF HARD KNOX
An unlikely hero arrives at homebase. Does he have what it takes to join the fight? Complete the School of Hard Knox quest to unlock Gold Knox, the new Constructor.
“This time, I’m in charge.” – Gold Knox
- Standard Perk: Demo Derby
- Bull Rush drops a mine for every 1 tile traveled. Each mine deals 110 base physical damage in a 0.5 tile radius when triggered.
- Commanders Perk: Demo Derby+
- Bull Rush drops a mine for every .5 tile traveled. Each mine deals 275 base physical damage in a 0.5 tile radius when triggered.
THE CRAM SESSION RETURNS!
Level-up and evolve your favorite items during the Cram Session mini-event!
- For the duration of the event, Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will drop additional XP, Evolution Material, RE-Perk, or Perk-UP rewards instead of one.
- Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will continue to drop Tickets.
- Added four quest lines, each of which has ten stages that grant increasingly better one-time rewards upon completion. (Hero/Schematic/Survivor XP, Evolution Materials, PERK-UPs, or Gold).
- This event will be available until April 3rd.
Stand still.. Stack your damage.. And clean up the Husks with the new Cleaner Sniper Rifle!
Available from the Weekly Store starting March 18 at 8PM ET until March 25 at 8PM ET.
FOUR LEAF WILDCAT
- Standard Perk: Grenade Generation
- Every 45 eliminations, gain 1 Frag Grenade charge(s).
- Commanders Perk: Grenade Generation+
- Every 20 eliminations, gain 1 Frag Grenade charge(s).
Available from the Event Store starting March 20 at 8PM ET until April 3 at 8PM ET.
Each Wargames simulation type offers a one-time completion quest which rewards Event Tickets and a unique banner reward to show off your accomplishment. This week and next week’s challenges are listed below:
In this simulation, your Storm Shield has gone critical and is emitting a growing radiation field. From what we hear, radiation is unpleasant and causes visibility issues while in direct contact.
- The Poison Cloud’s tick damage no longer sticks to players.
- Husks no longer ignore the Objective during ‘Ride the Lightning’ Missions.
- Retrieve the Data missions can be started properly after the balloon has spawned
- Banners no longer disappear after a few seconds after being placed.
- Heroes no longer disappear in the lobby after joining a party.
- B.A.S.E impacting abilities, such as Electrified Floors, now function correctly.
V12.20 CONTENT UPDATE
Take the ultimate potshot at the Husks with this new Grenade Launcher!
Available from the Weekly Store starting March 25 at 8PM ET until April 1 at 8PM ET.
HIGHLAND WARRIOR WILDCAT
“I have the high ground!” – Highland Warrior Wildcat
- Standard Perk: Pull the Pin
- Decreases Frag Grenade Energy Cost by 33%
- Commanders Perk: Pull the Pin+
- Decreases Frag Grenade Energy Cost by 83%
Available from the Event Store starting March 27 at 8PM ET until April 3 at 8PM ET.
One Smasher.. Two Smashers.. Invulnerable Smashers…Modified Smashers. There’s two indestructible golden Smashers with cycling modifiers loose in your Fort. If that doesn’t sound horrifying enough, their ill temperament switches between attacking Heroes and the fort.
Don’t keep Knox waiting, Commanders!