Cloaked Star Hit the Road, Part II!
This week, help Cloaked Star with part 2 of his journey to the Radio Station! Load up the truck with more crushing silence and get ready to Hit the Road with a new weekly quest.
Bounce back with the Deciblaster! Build some tunnels, load up your Deciblaster, and prepare for action!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- The Deciblaster bounces into the Weekly Store!
- This shoots a blast of sound that pierces enemies and bounces up to 5 times, dealing damage in an area with each bounce. Does not consume ammo, but has low durability.
- Available in the Weekly Store from Wednesday, September 18 at 8 PM ET until Wednesday, September 25 at 8 PM ET.
- Social Parties in Save the World now support up to 16 players.
- In order to launch a mission, there must be only 4 active players in the party.
- Other party members must enter the Sit Out state through the Social Panel. This allows them to continue to participate in voice chat.
- Players with their reticle on stairs will no longer enter edit mode for an unintended building piece.
- In v10.30, we addressed an issue in which players would sometimes enter edit mode for a building piece that their reticle was not on. However, players may have still found themselves entering edit mode for a different building piece than intended if their reticle was on stairs. This has been resolved.
- Removed black borders on the iPad 2018 Pro.